Work with our experts to take your brief to the next level.
If you are involved in patent litigation, you likely know that judges in many of the busiest patent venues in the nation are requesting and/or requiring hyperlinked briefs at some stage of the litigation. Over the last several years, Strut Legal has prepared hundreds of eBriefs for patent cases in Delaware and New Jersey, as well as other locations. In fact, we are so comfortable supporting these matters, that we are now offering not-to-exceed pricing. Below is a list of what you get every time you work with Strut Legal:
- Not-to-exceed pricing for all post-trial briefs. .
- No extra costs associated with set up for any patent-related filing.
- We will download cases and statutes in your Table of Authorities from Westlaw or Lexis at no additional charge.
- Seamless coordination with local counsel for final delivery of your eBrief.
- Our eBriefs have been submitted to many judges in these venues, including Judges Andrews, Stark, Noreika and Connolly in Delaware, as well as Judges Bumb, Cecchi, Chesler, McNulty, Sheridan and Shipp in New Jersey.
We have worked on patent matters with dozens of firms, both local and outside counsel, including the following:
Delaware & New Jersey
Friedlander & Gorris
Heyman, Enerio, Gattuso & Hirzel
Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell
Richards, Layton & Finger
Womble Bond Dickinson
Alston & Bird
Crowell & Moring
Fish & Richardson
Foley & Lardner
Holland & Knight
Irell & Manella
Jenner & Block
White & Case
Williams & Connolly
Winston & Strawn